Requesting a web update
If you need help or have a question please get in touch. Complimentary email support is part of my ongoing service (with any WordPress maintenance agreement)! Please request an appointment if you prefer a phone or in-person meeting, things can get pretty busy and I may not always be available to take your unscheduled calls.
If you would prefer Eat Paint Studio to manage web updates for you, that’s not a problem. Here’s how that works:
- All updates and changes to your website should be submitted in writing.
- A desired date of completion is useful but not required.
- Turn-around time is about 2-7 business days depending on the extent of update and Eat Paint Studio workflow.
- An estimate and expected date of completion will be submitted to you after review of materials.
- Upon approval, work will begin.
Ready to request your update? Email me with the following information:
- Submit new text or copy changes in a Word .DOC, a shared Google .DOC or in the body of your email. Please label each section clearly with the TITLE of the PAGE it should appear on.
- Submit images in a ZIPPED folder. Include an image list with desired placement if you have specific pages in mind. Learn how to zip files, for Windows and Mac on eHow.com!
- If your zipped image folder is more than 10MB than email is not be the best way to send your files. Use a FREE file transfer program like YouSendIt.com’s lite account. Easy, free and fast!
All images and text must be emailed to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a website re-design or have a new project?
Eat Paint Studio is happy to work with new and existing clients to make design changes to existing sites and to provide additional development as your business grows. Please request a quote and I will get back to you quickly with an estimate and turn-around time.
Please note that regular security updates to WordPress core and installed plugins are essential to the security and efficiency of your website. After your website launches, you may choose to have Eat Paint Studio monitor and maintain the security of your WordPress install and plugins. Annual Maintenance includes regular, manual updates as advised by WordPress and Plugin authors as well as installation of a premium backup plugin (BackupBuddy by iThemes). Complimentary email support is provided during your maintenance agreement. Phone support is by appointment only.
SAVE $50 when billed annually!
Annual plans billed January 1 ($250/year) or request a monthly subscription service $25/month.
If you elect not to purchase a maintenance agreement all service requests will be billed at the hourly rate of $75/hour. Rates subject to change without notice.